Just wanted to say a quick hi from our new desks at number 16 Short’s Gardens.
In a break with tradition, our first day has been almost free of IT glitches. Writing this blog has been amazingly pain free!
Things we love about BMB so far:
1) There’s a brand new bar and coffee machine only metres away, with free fruit twice a week.*
2) Justin from IT. He comes a running and fixes everything (no need to log a call with a helpdesk in Chingford first.)
3) Everyone’s really lovely and friendly.
4) We just listened to a live pianist in Neal’s Yard whilst eating hippie vegan takeaway. Basically like being back at the Secret Garden Party. Almost.
5) After being here one morning, we’ve been made partners already!
Well, actually, everyone has. It’s a clever new scheme like wot John Lewis do.
*In hindsight, pressing the macchiato button just seconds before one of the planners began his talk on innovation probably wasn’t the best move. Poor Paul Blundell’s first minute was drowned out by the spluttering of foamy milk and hissing pipes. Sorry, Paul.
Anyway, we’ve already got two briefs to get on with, so goodbye for now.
Lol & Nat.